Our optometrists are the foundation of Eclectic Eye. Although we’re known for our fabulous, unique frames, we don’t lose sight of your ocular health. We are a full-service optometry clinic that offers you:
- Comprehensive eye exams for all ages
- A wide array of contact lenses, including disposables, bifocals, and contacts for astigmatism
- LASIK laser vision correction evaluations
- Co-management with the city’s finest specialists for cataract, retinal, glaucoma, and lid surgeries
- Medical treatment for eye conditions, including dry eye, allergies, glaucoma, and infectious disease
- 24-hour emergency service for serious medical eye conditions
Routine eye exams are vital to your health. Make an appointment today for a comprehensive eye exam that includes:
- Thorough patient history review
- Visual fields screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Detailed refraction
- Visual analysis and eye health evaluation, including recommendations and instructions
Please allow about an hour for your exam.
Even if you’ve been told you can’t wear contact lenses, advanced technology makes it possible for us to help the least likely candidates. After checking the health and visual needs of your eyes, our doctors will be able to determine the best contact lens option for you. If this is your first contact lens exam, it will take a bit longer than a typical eye exam. Our doctors ensure your contact lenses are the best fit possible.
Don’t spend four hours at the ER. Don’t wait until Monday. We have emergency eye care available 24 hours a day. When you have an eye injury, call or text us immediately at 901.276.3937 (if you’re near Midtown) or 901.853.3213 (if you’re near Collierville).
Once you’ve selected frames and lenses at the end of your comprehensive exam, your Eyewear Architect will set up a dispensing appointment. This way, you’ll not only know the exact date you’ll have your new frames, but you’ll also be absolutely confident in the fit and care of your eyewear. At the dispensing appointment, your Eyewear Architect will personally fit your new glasses, making adjustments to ensure proper vision and comfort. They will also cover every detail about the use and care of your new eyewear to be certain you have an experience beyond your expectations.