Eclectic Eye will begin assisting customers by appointment only starting Wednesday, May 6. In order to keep the health and safety of our employees and customers at the forefront, we will continue adhering to social distancing guidelines and will implement new, rigorous sanitizing practices.
- Exams and doctor’s appointments will be limited to no more than four per day.
- Dispense and shopping appointments will also be limited.
- Staffing will be limited to ensure a maximum total of 10 people in the store at any time.
- No customers will be permitted inside the eyewear boutique without an appointment.
- All employees will wear masks at all times and have periodic temperature checks. We request that customers also wear a mask and allow us to take their temperature upon arrival.
- All employees will be washing their hands before and after each customer interaction and sanitizing all equipment and stations after each use.
- We will still happily offer curbside pick-up, porch drop-offs, and shipping options if you have something to pick up. This will further help us limit the number of people in the store.
We are very excited to reopen our doors and once again serve you, our wonderful customers, and we appreciate your patience with our new guidelines. To set an appointment please give us a call at 901-276-3937 or text us at 901-567-2291.