UNIQUELY PROFESSIONAL MIDTOWN EYE CARE
Although we’re known for our unique frame selection and commitment to providing our customers excellent visual acuity, we don’t lose sight of your ocular health. The optometrists at Eclectic Eye are the foundation and just the beginning of the exceptional service you can expect when you walk through our doors.
Since eye health can play an important role in your overall well-being, our optometrists recommend an eye exam each year to maintain the best vision correction and monitor the overall health of your eyes and beyond.
Eye Care Services
Our optometrists provide comprehensive eye exams for all ages. In an effort to provide above and beyond eye care for our patients, our eye exams are more thorough than the optometry industry standard. Our doctors want you to have time to ask questions and get to know you in order to make the best recommendations for your lifestyle. Our comprehensive eye exams also include:
- Visual fields screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Wellness retinal scans via OCT
- Detailed refraction to achieve a precise eyeglasses prescription
- Visual analysis and eye health evaluation
- Recommendations and instructions detailing any necessary eye care
In addition to comprehensive eye exams our optometrists offer a number of other services to maximize your visual experience.
- Detailed contact lens exams and management for all types of visual needs, including disposable contact lenses, bifocals, and contact lenses for astigmatism
- LASIK laser vision correction evaluations and co-management
- Providing referrals for Memphis’ finest specialists for cataract surgery, retinal treatment, glaucoma, and lid surgeries
- Medical treatment and co-management for eye conditions, including dry eye, allergies and glaucoma
- Medical eye emergencies via in-personal evaluation or telehealth consultation
The optometrists at Eclectic Eye work closely with our Eyewear Architects to help you with your visual needs after your exam. Our Eyewear Architects are committed to getting the best fit for your eyeglasses and contact lenses in order to allow the expert recommendations of the doctor to translate to your real life needs. Our team’s focus is to provide comprehensive care, not only for your eye health, but for your overall wellness.
Contact lenses are a great addition to your eyeglasses and our optometrists can help you find the best fit. Even if you’ve been told you can’t wear contact lenses, advanced technology makes it possible for our optometrists to help the least likely candidates.
Our doctors take contact lens use very seriously, so checking the health and visual needs of your eyes first is imperative. Our doctors take the time to go over your contact lens options and the best way to care for your lenses and eyes. If you are new to contact lenses our opticians and optometrists can help you learn how to safely insert and remove the contact lenses, as well as proper contact lens care, so you feel comfortable with your contacts when you leave our office.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR EYE EXAM TODAY!
Call us at 901.276.3937 or submit the form below.